Monday 21 May 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

The Sins

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
 
My most expensive item is my YSL Golden Gloss, I got this donkeys ago and I do believe it was a gift. I had a quick cheap on line and found that it is around £22 which is rather expensive for a lip gloss. However, I do really love this gloss, it is so lovley and sparkly.



 
 
My least expensive is my Body Collection lipstick in Frosted Barley. I picked this for 99p in Body Care. I didnt have high expectations for it because it was so cheap, but I really love it.  It dosent dry out my lip at all and is a really nice neutrel colour, great for everyday use.
 


 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

I had to choose my bronzer, because im so pale I feel like it sometimes looks very unnatural on my, however when its nice and sunny outside I start to like it because it gives me a nice glowy look. I use Body Shop Bronzing Perals in  "Perles de Soleil". 




3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I knew as soon as I read this sin what product to pick. It had to be my Hawaiian Tropic Lipgloss in Island Berry. It actully tastes so GOOD. When ever I put it on its gone is 5min because I lick it all off. Tut Tut. I found one online because this one was given to me buy my sister so if you want to give it a whirl then: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hawaiian-Tropic-Sunkissed-Lips-Island-Berry-SPF25-20ml-/300653670081?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_Up_Cosmetics_Lip_Gloss_PP&hash=item46005aeec1
 


 
 
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
 
For this sin I choose eyeliner, and I know that this is like a beauty essential but for my everyday look I often can not be bothered. This is partly because I am really bad at applying it, I have such a shaky hand and it almost alway looks messy and I really cant cope with liquid liner, as much as I wish I could. When I do wear eyeliner my fave one is from Asda and it their eyeliner pencil in brown and I love it, having sade this because of my eyeliner complex I havent tryed that many but still definetly neglated due to laziness.





5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
 
I have choosen a very basic product. My Vaseline Lip Therapy in Pink. I love this so so so much I always have it with me and I own about 7 of them. Even if im going out without any make-up one I will always pop a bit of this on cause I love it so much. I always feel lost when I dont have it out with me. 





6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
 
This sin is rather odd, and it's a bit hard to think. Im not so shallow that I only go for looks. But in terms of look I like a buy with good hair and nice eyes. However personality is more important for me.
 
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
 
I really really want is MAC Soft and Gentle, Sprinkel of Gittler loves this and when she wears it i always think it look so lovley. However I dont own any MAC make-up because its so expenisve and i am quite a frugal person. However I may have to pop my MAC cherry for this.

Hope you enjoyed this blog,  Love XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment